Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Photoshop World - Day Two

The second day of the conference was absolutely spectacular! The classes were great and the expo showed off some great products and techniques. I'm so excited to get in and start working with all the new techniques and tools. That being said there is just way too much to say to update tonight and I am getting up at 3:30 in the morning to make it down to the convention center early enough to be one of the 200 people in line for Midnight Madness tickets. Tomorrow will be a very long day and so I will update the blog with all the rest of the show experiences over the weekend as well as some of my best shots from the week so be sure to check back.

I do want to be sure to say a very special thanks to Judy Host (www.judyhost.com), Eddie Tapp (www.eddietapp.com) and Jack Reznicki (www.reznicki.com) for taking the time to review my portfolio and give me some of the most important feedback I could get at this point in my photography career. I will definitely be taking advantage of the opportunity to learn from the direction of these very talented artists and I sincerely thank you all for your time.

No comments: